Part I Definition
Partying platform: refers to the Partying website and application.
Partying platform operator: OLA CHAT PTE.LTD. And its affiliated parties.
User: （hereinafter referred to as "you" or "user"） refers to the individual or organization that registers, logs in, uses, browses, and obtains services under this agreement.
Personal information: refers to all kinds of information recorded by electronic or other channels that can identify the identity of a specific person or reflect the activities of a specific person alone or in combination with other information, including the name of the person, date of birth, ID number, personal biometric information, address, phone number etc.
Non-Personal Private Information: Refers to the user's operation status and usage habits of this service, which are clearly and objectively reflected in the basic record information of the Partying server, other general information outside the scope of personal privacy information, and the private information that the user agrees to show.
Deletion of personal information: refers to the act of removing personal information in the system involved in the realization of daily business functions to keep it from being retrieved and accessed.
Unless otherwise agreed, the definition used in The policy has the same meaning as the definition in the User Agreement.
The policy will help you understand the following:
Article 1 How do we collect and use your personal information
Article 3 How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
Article 4 How do we protect your personal information
Article 5 How do we handle minors' personal information
Article 6 How to transfer your personal information globally
Article 7 Your rights
Article 8 How to update The policy
Article 9 Contact us
Article 1 [How do we collect and use your personal information]
When you use our products and / or services, the personal information we need / may need to collect and use includes the followings:
1. To realize the basic functions of providing our products and / or services to you, you must authorize us to collect and use the necessary information. If you refuse to provide the corresponding information, you will not be able to use our products and / or services normally;
2. In order to provide you with additional functions of our products and / or services, you can choose to authorize us to collect and use information. If you refuse to provide it, you will not be able to use the relevant additional functions or achieve the functional effects we intend to achieve, but it will not affect your normal use of our products and / or services.
You understand and agree:
1. We are committed to creating a variety of products and services to meet your needs. Since we may provide you with a variety of products and services, and the specific products / services that different users choose to use vary, correspondingly, the basic / additional functions and the type and scope of personal information collected and used will be different. Subject to specific product / service functions;
2. In order to bring you a better product and service experience, we are continuously working to improve our technology, and then we may introduce new or optimized functions from time to time, and may need to collect and use new personal information or change the purpose or channel for using personal information. In this regard, we will separately explain to you the purpose, scope and use of corresponding information collection channels by updating The policy, pop-up windows, page prompts, and other channels, and provide you with channels of independent choice and consent, and collect and use them with your express consent. During this process, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact us through Partying official customer service, and we will answer you as soon as possible.
We collect and use your personal information in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, legitimacy and necessary to achieve the following functions of The policy:
1. Guarantee the implementation of basic business functions of products;
2. Optimize and improve products and services;
3. Guarantee the safety of products, services and users;
4. Follow the laws, regulations and national standards.
1. Partying will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in the policy:
A. To provide you with product online services
（1） Register as a user
During the process of registering an account or using the service, the user needs to fill in some or submit some necessary information: your mobile phone number and the user name created. This information is collected to help you complete the registration of the Partying account. After the registration verification and you read and agree to The policy and user agreement, the account registration will be completed. You will be able to use real-time voice on the Partying platform as a registered user Rewards, comments and other functions. If you do not agree to authorize or refuse us to obtain the above information, you can still browse as a tourist on the Partying platform, but you will not be able to enjoy the functions and services of other registered users. During the registration process, if you provide the following additional information, it will help us provide you with a better service and experience: avatar, nickname, gender, birthday, personalized signature, occupation. But if you do not provide this information, it will not affect the basic business functions of this service.
（2） Real-name authentication user identity verification
When you want to use the service function on the Partying platform, you may need to complete the real-name identity verification according to the relevant regulations of the local government. If necessary, we will collect your ID number, photos of the front and back of the ID, and your own photo. This information is sensitive information. This information is collected to meet the relevant government regulations to verify the identity of Internet live broadcasters; If you disagree with us collecting the above information, you will not be able to complete the real-name authentication, nor can you use the service functions on the Partying platform. In addition, we will collect information related to the ID number of real-name authenticated users, including name, gender, date of birth, and place of birth. The purpose of collecting this information is to provide value-added services to real-name authenticated users; if you do not agree with us collecting this information, we will not provide you with related services, and it will not affect other basic functions of your products.
（3）Apply to become a "Master"
Users need to provide the avatar, relevant necessary personal user account data and real-name authentication when registering as a "Master", that is, name and mobile phone number. Without real-name authentication, you cannot apply to become a "Master". At the same time, from the perspective of protecting minors, the Partying platform does not allow minors to apply to become "Master"s to conduct platform transactions.
1. （4）When you register or log in to the product through a third-party account, you need to authorize us to obtain the public information (including avatar, nickname, gender) of the third-party account you used to log in , and bind the account to your product account. If you do not agree to authorize or refuse us to obtain the above information, you will not be able to register or log in to the product through a third-party account, but it will not affect your normal use of other functions of the product.
B. Provide functions or services related to recharge and consumption
When you use the consumption function of Partying products, we will collect your recharge records and consumption record information, so that you can query your transaction records, and at the same time protect your property and virtual property to the greatest extent possible. In addition, we may also collect some other information related to the order, including: transaction product or service information, order number, transaction amount, order time, order merchant, order number, order status, payment method, payment account, payment Status, we collect this information to help you successfully complete the transaction, protect your transaction security, query order information, provide services, etc. During the payment process, we may collect your third-party payment method ID (such as PayPal user ID or bank card information). The above information is sensitive information, but the collection of the above information is necessary to achieve related functions, otherwise the transaction cannot be completed. We cannot obtain your personal property information based on this information alone, nor can we identify specific person identity information.
When you apply for withdrawal, you need to submit the photo on the reverse side of the ID card to verify the identity information of the withdrawal person. In addition, you need to provide your bank card number, account opening location, account opening sub-branch to ensure that the amount you withdraw can be transferred to your account normally. If the above information cannot be submitted or is not submitted as required, the withdrawal function cannot be completed.
C. “Sharing and posting on moments” function
When you use interest tags, video updates, and photo walls functions, the content, pictures, voice, and video information that you upload will be stored in our server, because storage is necessary to achieve this function. You can delete this information at any time. Unless you choose or comply with relevant laws and regulations, we will not provide the above information externally or use it for other purposes than this function. Please note that the information you publish may involve personal information or even personal sensitive information of you or others. If you choose to upload pictures containing personal information, please consider more carefully whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services.
D. Provide personalized recommendation, display or push services
When you use the Partying platform, we will collect your information as follows:
（1） Follow, search, and browse preferences (for example: live streaming of interest) and other information about your operations and usage behavior;
（2） The interactive information that you actively provide, such as echo, post, like, comment, and reward will be stored in our server, because storage is necessary to achieve this function;
（3）Geographical information after obtaining your express consent. This information is sensitive information. Refusing to provide this information will only prevent you from obtaining better platform services, but does not affect your normal use of other functions.
We will combine the above information with information from our other services, perform feature and preference analysis through program calculations, and perform indirect crowd portraits based on feature tags to personalize recommendations to you, display or push specific live streams that may be of interest to you , Audio, video, advertising and other information, or push the specific function or service more suitable for you:
（1） To show you, recommend or push the live broadcast, audio and video that are more relevant to you;
（2） Recommend related live broadcast, audio and video information of cities and regions;
（3） Recommend to you more stylized ads that are more relevant to you.
2. You can choose whether to authorize us to collect and use your personal information:
A. In order to provide you with better service, our personal information may be collected and used in the following additional functions. When you use our products and / or services, for the purpose of providing services to you, you may obtain the following permission of your terminal device. Please note that if you open any permission, you authorize us to collect and use related Personal information to provide you with corresponding services. Once you close any permission, you cancel the authorization, we will no longer continue to collect and use personal information based on the corresponding permission, and we will not be able to provide you with the service corresponding to the permission Of course, you can refuse to turn on the following permissions, or turn off the following permissions for our products and / or services in the settings of your phone. Turning off the following permissions will not affect your use of other functions:
（1） Access the camera: You can use the monitor to scan the QR code, or read the photos in the camera to identify and present the content of the QR code and other services, or you can use auxiliary devices such as flash in the scenes of taking pictures and scanning codes.
（2） Turn on microphone and voice recognition: When using our products and / or services, you can allow Partying to use the microphone to make voice calls or record audio.
（3） Access local storage: By enabling the local storage permission, you can download some content, pictures, videos and other content cache data to your mobile phone storage, and upload your local pictures, videos and other data to Partying through mobile phone storage.
（4） Access photos: You can directly select photos or pictures in your phone to upload and upload pictures or videos, or provide proof when communicating with customer service. For example, you can upload your photos in Partying to realize the evaluation function.
（5） Obtain your geographic location: We may receive satellite positioning information through the CPS chip or visit additional positioning provider instructions to obtain your precise location information to help you enjoy your needs when using our products and / or services Location information participate in our activities or better experience our products.
（6） Access or use Bluetooth: In order to have a better experience when you participate in our activities or upload pictures, you can use the Bluetooth function to obtain the corresponding service.
The above additional functions may require you to open your geographic location (location information), camera (monitor), photo album (picture library), Bluetooth and other devices to enable the collection and use of the information involved in these functions. Please note that you open the permissions that represent your authorization which we can collect and use personal information to achieve the above functions. If you close the permissions represents you cancelled the authorization, then we will no longer continue to collect and use your personal information. These also is unable to provide you with the above and the authorization of the function. Your decision to close the license will not affect the processing of personal information previously performed based on your authorization.
B. For users who use the Android system, when you use the related products or services we provide to you, for the purpose of providing, processing, maintaining, improving, developing our products or services provided to you, the product may obtain The following permissions of your terminal device:
1) Prompt the user to open the network and use the permission to change the network status, and obtain the user's network status in order to determine the user's current network status in order to prompt the user.
2) When uploading the avatar for the user, the internal storage is read because of the need to read the picture data, and you can choose to use the camera to take pictures and use the permission to take pictures and videos and access the flash.
3) The positioning function needs to access the user's address to find people around to obtain a rough location. We may receive satellite positioning information through the CPS chip, or access additional positioning provider instructions to obtain your precise location information, to help you enjoy a better experience of functions that require location information when using our products and / or services our products.
4) In order to ensure that the user can get the notification when the online update is in use, the program is allowed to run automatically after booting, and the background process is still running after the phone screen is closed.
5) To use our products and / or services to connect to various functions (such as online loading pictures, playing videos, etc.) and use the access network permission.
6) For users, they can change the horizontal and vertical screen orientation to change the system settings, or change the configuration according to other user needs.
7) In order to have a better experience when you participate in our activities or use our products and / or services, you can use the Bluetooth function to obtain the corresponding services, and we will also access the Bluetooth to implement the information and services involved in these functions .
8) By opening the local storage permission and accessing the external storage permission, you can download part of the content, pictures, videos and other content cache data to your mobile phone storage, and upload your local pictures, videos and other data through the mobile phone storage. When users download pictures, music, videos, etc., they need to write / delete picture data to the internal storage because they need to store the picture data in the SD card (or / and storage space).
10) Receive the broadcast sent from the Android system and allow a program to quickly receive the next broadcast after receiving the broadcast.
11) For the purpose of obtaining the user's voice during the playback function, the speaker permission is called, the microphone and voice recognition are turned on, and the user can record the voice through the voice, or through the voice echo question, submit his own analysis. When the user uses the video playback function, the sound settings are modified to adjust the volume.
12) To allow the vibration of the mobile phone when sending the information update notification to the user's mobile phone, use the permission permission of the allowed vibration.
13) To help you better use our products and / or services, we may shut down the background process while your phone screen is still running, and use lock function.
14) When users use functions such as "bind phone number or phone number registration account", they need to receive the operator's return receipt SMS verification code. When you use our services, we may send you emails, newsletters, news or push notifications. You can choose to cancel the subscription on the device according to our related tips.
15) In order to confirm the storage channel for downloading pictures and video data, it is necessary to determine whether the user inserts the SD card (or / and storage space) and use the mounted file system.
16) End of system tasks and permission to run in the background for restarting our products and / or services when an abnormal situation occurs.
17) Use sorting system tasks to create shortcuts on the phone desk.
18) Use to obtain the application size permission to calculate the free area of the storage space.
19) Read system logs to help users solve problems when our products and / or services are abnormal.
20) In order to monitor whether the user's function of sharing information to other applications is normal, use the allowed program to obtain the permission of the currently or recently running application.
C. For users using iOS, when you use our products and / or services, for the purpose of providing, processing, maintaining, improving, developing our products or providing services to you, our products or services may be acquired The following permissions of your terminal device:
1) For the purpose of obtaining the voice playback of the user's smart terminal during the playback function, the speaker permission is called.
2) In order to realize functions such as user uploading avatars, you may need to use mobile phone camera permissions.
3) To allow users to save diagnostic information to albums, album permission may be required.
4) In order to realize the normal operation of the software, you need to use the network permission.
5) Permission to open a third-party SDK to access services.
3. Information from third-party vendors
A. You understand and recognize that Partying products can achieve some of the technological functions (such as embedded code, plug-ins, etc.) of products such as IM and real-time voice by accessing third-party services. The above-mentioned third-party services can only contact them to perform their duties The user's personal information is required, and it is guaranteed that industry-leading technology will be adopted to protect the security of your personal information. When you use these products or services, you may also collect your information. When a third party provides you with products and services, you may obtain the following permissions:
1) Permission to read device information
2) Permission to connect to the network
3) Change the network status
4) Read network information status
5) Send, write and read mobile phone text messages
6) External SD card and / or mobile phone internal storage read and write permission
8) Read the system log
9) Get task information
11) Read and write system settings
12) Allow mounting and unmounting files
13) System removable storage
14) Read phone contacts
15) Read mobile phone positioning information
16) Write GPRS access settings
17) Use monitor
18) Unlock screen
20) Broadcast with the screen lit
21) Broadcast after boot
22) Allow the program to restart other programs
23) Allow a program to quickly receive the next broadcast after receiving it
24) End background process
B. When you log in to the Partying platform with a third-party account , you can choose to authorize the Partying platform to read and obtain the public information (including nicknames and avatars) that you register, announce, and record on the third-party platform. The Partying platform requires your authorization to obtain the above information from third-party vendors in order to remember your login identity as a Partying user in order to provide you with better products and / or services. We will only collect and use your personal information within the scope of your authorization.
After you use a third-party account to register or log in, your third-party account will be bound to the Partying account, but you can choose to unbind the account in [Account Settings], or contact Partying customer service: [My] -[Online customer service]-Enter "Customer Service" to operate.
4. Exception for obtaining authorized consent
According to relevant laws and regulations, collecting your personal information in the following situations does not require your authorized consent:
（1） Directly related to national security and national defense security;
（2） Those directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
（3）Those directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
（4） In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other important legal rights but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
（5） The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
（6） Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as channels from legal news reports and government information disclosure;
（7） Necessary to sign and fulfill the contract according to your requirements;
（8） Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of Partying 's products and / or services, such as discovering and handling failures of products or services;
（9） Necessary for legal news reports;
（10） When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistics or academic research based on public interest, and to provide the results of academic research or descriptions externally, de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
（11） Other situations stipulated by laws and regulations.
Please be informed that in accordance with applicable laws, if we take technical measures and other necessary measures to process personal information, the data recipient cannot re-identify a specific individual and cannot recover, or we may conduct de-identification research on the collected information , Statistical analysis and prediction, used to improve the content and layout of Partying, provide product or service support for business decisions, and improve our products and services, then the use of such processed data does not need to notify you and obtain your agree.
If we stop operating the partying platform products or services, we will stop collecting your personal information in a timely manner, and notify you in the form of one by one delivery or announcement of the stop operation notice, and delete or anonymize the personal information related to the closed business held by us.
To make your access experience easier, when you use Partying products or services, we may collect and store relevant information about your access to Partying services through the use of various technologies, and we will be able to recognize you when you access or revisit the Partying services Identity and provide you with better and more services by analyzing data. This includes using small data files to identify you. This is to understand your usage habits, to save you the need to repeatedly enter account information, or to help determine the safety of your account. These data files may be cookies, flash cookies, or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively referred to as "cookies").
Web pages often contain some electronic images, called "single point GIF files" or "web beacons", which can help a website count users who browse the page or access certain cookies. We will collect information about your web browsing activities through the web beacon, such as the address of the page you visited, the address of the citation page you visited previously, the time you stayed on the page, your browsing environment, and display settings.
Article 3 [How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information]
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than the affiliated company of OLA CHAT PTE.LTD., Except for the following:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal privacy information with you;
2. Provide users' personal privacy information according to laws and regulations or the instructions of the competent authority;
We will not transfer your personal privacy information to any company, organization or individual, except for the following:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal privacy information with you;
2. When it comes to mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcy and liquidation, if the transfer of personal privacy information is involved, we will require the transferee to continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the transferee to request authorization from you.
(3) Public disclosure
We only publicly disclose your personal privacy information in the following situations:
1. Obtain your explicit authorization and consent;
2. Disclosure based on the provisions of laws and regulations;
3. Disclosure based on the requirements of the statutory procedures of the judiciary and other relevant agencies;
4. To disclose to protect your legal rights and interests;
5. In an emergency, disclose to protect the personal safety of other users and third parties;
6. When providing the user's personal identity information at the legal request of the user's Custodian;
7. Any personal information leaked due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion and other force majeure events.
Article 4 [How do we protect your personal information]
1. We attach great importance to the security of your personal information, and strive to take all reasonable security measures (including technology and management aspects) to protect your personal privacy information security, to prevent the personal privacy information you provide from being improperly used or unauthorized Be accessed, publicly disclosed, used, modified, damaged, lost or leaked.
2. We will use reasonable and feasible means such as encryption technology and anonymization processing that are no less than those of the industry counterparts to protect your personal information, and use security protection mechanisms to prevent your personal information from being maliciously attacked.
3. We will establish a special security department, security management system, and data security process to protect your personal information. We adopt a strict data use and access system to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal information, sign confidentiality agreements with them, monitor their operations, and conduct security audits on data and technology to ensure the safety of your personal information.
4. We have formulated a strict emergency response plan to ensure that losses can be reduced to a minimum in emergencies. Once a user information security incident (leakage, loss, etc.) occurs, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, you are free Recommendations for preventing and reducing risks, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you about the event in the form of push notifications, emails, letters, newsletters, etc. When it is difficult to inform one by one, we will take reasonable and effective channels to issue announcements. At the same time, we will also report the handling of user information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of relevant regulatory authorities.
5. While protecting the security of your personal privacy information, we also recommend that you raise your awareness of the prevention of personal privacy information. Do not disclose your personal privacy information to others via the Internet, and do not open links sent by others at will.
6. Your personal privacy information (user behavior and speech) will be retained for a long time, at least 180 days.
Article 5 [How do we deal with personal information of minors]
Partying attaches great importance to the protection of personal privacy information of minors. Partying will rely on the personal information provided by the user to determine whether the user is a minor. Any user under the age of 18 (20 years old in Taiwan) to register an account or use this service should obtain the consent of a legal Custodian (hereinafter referred to as "Custodian").
We will protect the relevant information of minors in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. If you are the Custodian of a minor, when you have questions about the personal information of the minor you are guarding, please contact us through the contact information in the "How to Contact Us" section. If we find that the minor ’s personal information has been collected without the prior consent of a verifiable Custodian, we will try to delete the relevant information as soon as possible.
Except in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations and the disclosure of instructions of the competent authority, Partying will not use or disclose the chat records of minors and other personal privacy information to any third-party vendors. Except for the exceptions stipulated in this agreement, Partying will not use or disclose the privacy information of minors to any third party without the prior consent of the Custodian.
Article 6 [Global Operation]
In order to provide Services to our users all over the world, we operate globally. You hereby authorize us to transfer, store, and use your data in any country and region we operate, including
Singapore, the People's Republic of China . In doing so we shall ensure the security of your data.
Article 7 [Your Rights]
We will protect you to exercise the following rights to your personal information in accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations, standards, and statutory laws and customary laws of other countries and regions:
(1) Inquire, correct and supplement your information
You have the right to inquire, correct or supplement your information. You can do it yourself through the following channels:
Contact customer service in Partying station: [My]-[Online Customer Service]-Enter "Customer Service" to operate.
You need to submit the corresponding certification materials as required, such as name, ID number, ID card clear front photo, ID card clear reverse photo, holding ID card information to help us confirm your valid identity and assist you to change your identity Information.
(2) Delete your information
In the following situations, you can submit a request to us to delete personal information:
1. If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
2. If we collect and use your personal information without your explicit consent;
3. If our handling of personal information seriously violates this policy;
4. If you actively cancel the account;
After we assist you to delete the relevant information, due to applicable laws and security technologies, we may not be able to delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately. We will safely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until backup You can clear or achieve anonymity.
(3) Change the scope of your authorized consent
Some functions may require some of your personal information to be completed. When you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the processing of personal information previously carried out based on your authorization.
(4) Cancel your account
You can apply for cancellation of your account through the following channels:
Self-application cancellation: [My]-[Account Settings]-[Account and Security]-[Logout] to apply.
You need to meet the "Partying" account cancellation conditions to apply for cancellation, and the "Partying" official staff can confirm the cancellation after the user passes the audit.
(5) Automatic decision-making of constrained information system
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms including information systems, computing, etc. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights and interests, you have the right to ask us to make an explanation, and we will also make a reasonable explanation on the premise of not infringing Partying's trade secrets or other user rights, social public interests, and national interests.
(6) Respond to your above request
In order to ensure safety, you need to provide the above-mentioned required information, or prove your identity through other channels, and then process your request. If you refuse to provide the corresponding certification materials, we will not be able to respond to your request.
We will reply within 72 hours.
In the following situations, as required by laws and regulations, we will not be able to respond to your request:
1. Related to national security, national defense security, and national interests;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, filing, trial, and execution of judgments;
4. There is sufficient evidence that the subject of personal information has subjective malicious collusion that prevents a third party from exercising their legitimate rights or abuses their rights and seriously harming the legitimate rights and interests of other individuals and organizations;
5. Involving trade secrets.
Article 8 [How to update this policy]
In order to ensure that you can get better services and adapt to the platform business adjustment and future development, this policy will be updated with the times. But at the same time as the update, we will obtain your authorization through a separate and obvious channel, otherwise we will maintain the rights given to you by this policy.
After the application, the official website update version or the official announcement, we will use reasonable, appropriate and obvious channels to remind you of relevant content updates, so that you can quickly understand the change of your rights.
For major changes, we will also provide a more prominent notification channel (we will include but not limited to emails, newsletters, announcements, homepage or special reminders on the browsing page to express policy updates to you).
The major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
1. Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the use of personal information, etc .;
2. We have undergone major changes in the ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions, etc. caused by the change of owners;
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
4. Your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and its exercise channels have undergone major changes;
5. When our responsible department dealing with personal information security, contact information and complaint channels change;
6. When the personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
Article 9 【How to contact us】
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this policy, you can contact us through the following channels;
If you want to correct, delete your personal information or withdraw your consent to collect your personal information, you can contact us through the following channels;
For personal information security complaints and reports, you can contact us through the following channels or make complaints and reports to the relevant departments:
Contact customer service in Partying station: [My]-[Online Customer Service]-Enter "Customer Service" for consultation.
Customer Service: 027-63493909
We will reply to you within 15 working days.
The validity, interpretation, modification, enforcement and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. Disputes arising from this agreement shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the mainland of the People ’s Republic of China. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing behavior damages your legal rights and interests, you can also apply to the Wuhan International Arbitration Center for arbitration according to the Wuhan International Arbitration Center's arbitration rules. The place of arbitration shall be Wuhan, and the language of arbitration shall be Chinese.
Children's Privacy Protection Statement
Special Instructions for Child’s Custodian:
If we learn that your child is under the age of 14, we will take special measures to protect your child's personal information in accordance with this statement. We hope you can cooperate with us to protect the personal information of your children. You should educate and guide your children to enhance their awareness and ability to protect personal information and remind them not provide to any online products and service providers their own personal information without your consent .
Special Instructions for Children:
We recommend that any child participating in online activities should obtain the consent of the Custodian in advance. If you are a minor under 14 years of age, you need to read this statement carefully with your Custodian and obtaining your Custodian ’s consent before using our products, services or provide any information to us .
If the child’s Custodian clicks "Agree" to this statement, or the child user uses / continues to use the Partying platform and submits personal information which indicate that he has obtained the Custodian's permission. We will collect, use and process your information.
Some of the products and services we provide may be provided by third-party manufacturers. You may also log in and use this through our products (such as Partying accounts). Please note that these third-party manufacturers may collect, use, or process information about your children. Please notice that these third-party manufacturers need to obtain your consent before get child’s information. In this case, we recommend that you should let your children to ask for your consent before authorizing the third party collect and process any of their personal information.
We remind you that there are important terms in this statement that are closely related to the rights (possibly) of you and your children. We have used bold black fonts to remind you, please check them out.。
If you have any questions or rights requests and other matters related personal information during the reading of this statement, we provide you with a special response channel. For details, please refer to the " Contact Us" section of this statement, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
This statement contains :
Article 1 Collection and use of Children's Personal Information
Article 2 Sharing, Transfer and Disclosure of Children's Personal Information
Article 3 Storage and Protection of Children's Personal Information
Article 4 Management of Children's Personal Information
Article 5 Application of this Statement
Article 6 Changes to this Statement
Article 7 Contact us
1. Article 1 Collection and Use of Children's Personal Information
We strictly abide by the provisions of law, regulations and the user ’s agreement. We will collect the following personal information about you and the children according to the specific situation of the user ’s choice of products and services.
Our products or services will require users to fill in information like Date of Birth or Age, according to function development. If we recognize that the user is a child under 14, we will give them the permission to use relevant product or service after obtaining the consent of the Custodian, in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations .
When we identify the user as a child under the age of 14 based on the above information provided by the user, we will collect your information, including mobile phone number, e-mail address , then contact you to verify that the user is under your supervision. Depending on the specific plan for verifying the Custodianship and obtain your consent, we may associate your account with the child's account in order to protect the personal information rights of you and your children. In some products or services that involve transactions, we may require the collection and binding of information related to your bank card , so that you can know and manage the transaction behavior of the child users. If the product or service involves uploading avatars and other functions, we strongly recommend that your children not to upload real personal portrait photos and other information when using our products or services.
If we need to collect personal information about you or the children under your supervision beyond the above-mentioned collection scope, we will inform you again and obtain your consent.
Please understand, you can choose whether to fill in or provide us with certain information. But if you do not fill in or provide some specific information, it may cause our products or services fail to operate normally or fail to reach the services we intend to achieve As a result, you and your child may not be able to use our products, services or related specific business functions normally.
We strictly abide by the provisions of laws and regulations and the agreement with users, and use the information collected from you and the children under your care for the following purposes:
1. Verify the identity of children and their Custodians;
2. Provide necessary products or services, specific functions of products or services;
3. For the purpose of optimizing products or services, safety guarantees, and service investigations;
4. If we need to use the personal information of you or the children in your custody beyond the above purposes, we will inform you again and obtain your consent.
Article 2 Sharing, Transfer and Disclosure of Children's Personal Information
We strictly abide by the provisions of laws and regulations to restrict the sharing, transfer, and disclosure of children's personal information.
Under normal circumstances, we will not share children's personal information with third parties. We will only share children's personal information with third parties with the prior consent of the Custodian.
(1) Share, transfer and disclose Children’s information to the Custodian
We will share some of the children's personal information (such as the children's user name, account number, password, and transaction content of the children user in some of our products and services) with the Custodian. You can access and manage the relevant personal information of your Children.
(2) Sharing, transferring and disclosing Children’s Information to third parties
If we entrust third-party to handle children's personal information, we will conduct security assessment on the entrusted party and the entrusted behavior, sign the entrustment agreement, and requiring that the entrusted party's processing behavior shall not exceed the scope of our authorization. We entrust third-party to handle children's personal information for the following purposes:
1. Provide our services to children;
2. To achieve the purpose stated in the "How do we collect and use your personal information" section;
4. Understand, maintain and improve our services.
If we share your and children ’s information with the aforementioned third-party vendors, we will conduct a security assessment and use encryption, anonymization, de-identification and other means to protect your and your children ’s information security.
With the continuous development of our business, when mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers and other transactions lead to the sharing of personal information about you and children with third parties, we will inform you about the situation through push notifications, announcements, etc. According to laws and regulations and not Below the standards required by this statement to continue to protect or require new managers to continue to protect your personal information and children.
We may disclose and share with our partners statistically processed, non-identifying information to understand how users are using our services or to inform the public about overall trends in the use of our services.
In general, we prohibit the disclosure of children's personal information externally, but we may disclose children's personal information for the following purposes:
1. To comply with applicable laws, regulations and other relevant provisions;
2. Abide by the court's judgments, orders or other legal procedures;
3. Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or other legally authorized organizations;
4. We have reason to believe that we need to abide by relevant regulations such as laws and regulations;
5. For the purpose of enforcing the relevant service agreement or this statement and safeguarding the public interest, it is reasonable and necessary to protect the personal and property safety of our customers, us or our affiliates, other users or employees or other lawful rights and interests.
Article 3 Storage and protection of children's personal information
The personal information of children collected and generated during our operations is stored in the country, and will not be transmitted across the border for the second time , except for the following situations:
1. The applicable laws have clear provisions;
2. Obtain your explicit authorization;
3. Your personal initiative.
When our products or services stop operating or the storage period for you and children's personal information expires, we will notify you and your children in the form of push notifications, announcements, etc., and delete or anonymize you and your personal information of children within a reasonable period of time .
Article 4 Management of Children's Personal Information
During the use of Partying products or services by children, in order to make it easier for you and children to access, correct, and delete relevant personal information, we will provide you with the corresponding operation settings in the product design. And you can also use the contact information we provide , to echo and consult relevant information. We will contact you in time after verifying your response to the question. Please understand that during the verification process, we may require you to provide personal information such as the Children ’s account, children ’s birth date, and contact information, so as to continue to respond to your needs after completing identity verification and question verification.
(1) Access to Children's Personal Information
You and the children in you custody can view the personal information provided or generated by the children's users in using our products or services, including but not limited to user names, passwords, avatars, nicknames, genders, unsolicited content, etc.
(2) Correction of Children's Personal Information
When you and the children in your custody find that the personal information of the children we collect, use and process is wrong, you can contact us to make corrections. We will take timely measures to correct the problems after completing the identity verification and verification.
(3) Delete Personal Information of Children
If there are the following situations, you and the children in your custody may request us to delete the personal information of the children collected, used and processed. We will promptly take measures to delete the problem after completing the identity verification and verification:
1. If we violate the provisions of laws and administrative regulations or the agreement of both parties to collect, store, use, transfer, and disclose personal information of your children;
2. If we exceed the scope of the purpose or the necessary period to collect, store, use, transfer, and disclose personal information of children;
3. You withdraw your consent;
4. You or children in your custody terminate the use of products or services through channels such as cancellation.
However, please note that if you and the child under Custodianship request us to delete the personal information , that user may no longer be able to use our products and services or some specific business functions in the products and services. If you find that your child's personal information has been collected without your prior consent, please contact us in time, and we will try to delete the relevant information as soon as possible.
(4) When children can manage their own accounts
After the supervised child reaches the age of 14, he has the right to manage his account by himself. If a child user chooses to manage their Partying account by themselves, you will no longer be able to access or control their account. When the child under guardianship has the right to manage the Partying account on its own, we will notify you and the child under guardianship.
Article 5 Application of this Statement
Article 6 Changes of this statement
We may amend the terms of this statement in due course and such amendments form part of this statement.
Without your explicit consent, we will not limit your rights under this statement. We will use reasonable, appropriate, and obvious channels to remind you of relevant content updates after the application or official website has been updated or after the official announcement, so that you can understand any changes made in this statement.
For major changes, we may also provide a more prominent notice to explain the specific changes in this statement, depending on the specific situation.
The major changes referred to in this statement are as follows:
1.Significant changes in our service model;
2. Major changes in the ownership structure and organizational structure of the Partying platform;
3. The main objects of information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
4. Your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and its exercise channels have undergone major changes;
5. Our responsible department dealing with personal information security, contact information and complaint channels have changed;
6. The personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there are high risks.
Article 7 Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on the content of this statement, you can contact us through the following channels or make complaints and reports to the relevant deArticlements:
Contact customer service in Partying: [My]-[Online Customer Service] -Enter "Customer Service" for consultation.
Contact customer service: 027-63493909
We will reply to you within 15 working days.